Are you looking for the ultimate expression
of a luxury night out?
Humber has launched our dedicated bottle service to ensure patrons receive a 1 to 1 VIP style service starting from just $525 designed for 5 people up to $1025 for 9 people.
Dedicated Bottle inclusions:
Enjoy some of the perks including:
- Your own dedicated waitress
- Your choice of spirit and Veuve Cliquot (depending on package chosen)
- An assortment of mixers and fruits
- A selection of cheese & charcuterie.
- An area sectioned off by bollards on either level.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many people are required?
A: Our packages are designed for 5 people upwards.
Q: Where are we located in Humber?
A: We provide spaces over all 3 levels designed for bottle service, we section off an area with bollards to clearly delineate the area.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Humber staff member conducting the bottle service will be present at all times. All drinks will only be poured by the staff member allocated to the service.
2. Any patron observed or attempting to self-pour a drink will be asked not to do so and required to leave the licensed premises.
3. A standard drink measure is always used to measure the liquor in each drink served.
4. Staff members conducting the bottle service apply and fully enforce the prevention of intoxication and liquor promotion guidelines issued by the NSW Office of Liquor Gaming & Racing.
5. Drinks are mixed with the non-alcoholic mixers/juice provided.
6. Any patron exhibiting signs of intoxication during the bottle service will be refused service and required to leave the licensed premises.
7. Humber reserves the right to refuse entry to any patrons – whether or not they are part of a booked bottle service or function at the venue.
Humber supports & enforces the responsible service of alcohol.